My Contribution To Shark Week

Tonight's little shark!

IMG_20240709_205247_3271.thumb.jpg.d1e15cce5f5b3bad9bea542709541ae0.jpg

IMG_20240709_205454_4261.thumb.jpg.a2bda6ddeec17f8d821a171c4f3ae8ed.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dig4gold said:

What do you do with the fish you catch? Eat them I hope. Not just catch, kill & throw away.

D4G

The fish I keep and eat or give to friend to eat.  Sharks are released alive.  The big shark swallowed the hook so I cut the line and as soon as it hit the wave it was gone.  It may become food for the juvenile great white sharks that are in the area jumping.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dirtman said:

The cute necklace multi color beads with what look like pearls in between, did you place a pearl between your teeth and see if it feels smooth or Gritty ?

🤔

At your 'request' I just looked at them.  It does feel gritty but all of them are also 'worn' so that the thin layer on the outside shows a plastic type of bead under it.  At best this would be a large 'seed' placed inside an oyster and left for a number of months before removing them.  I never considered that until feeling the grit and the layer is very thin but the color is good.  It is strung with the rubber/expandable type of material.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TE Gold said:

Those croakers look a lot like our Mulloway, or jewfish in australia, or kob in South Africa. 

The croakers look a bit like East Coast Crokers where I grew up and also similar the Red Fish/Red Bass but Red Fish taste much better.