Danger Danger - Very Important Read If You Are Married

What feedback was the mop giving you? Hope you were properly ground balanced & not too many false signals.

Sounds like you can't get a break when wifey goes outdoors with you. Bit of a jinks going on there. Or are you pulling our legs. April fools was a month ago.

D4G

1 hour ago, dig4gold said:

What feedback was the mop giving you? Hope you were properly ground balanced & not too many false signals.

Sounds like you can't get a break when wifey goes outdoors with you. Bit of a jinks going on there. Or are you pulling our legs. April fools was a month ago.

D4G

No it's legit.  Everything I talk her into doing, seems to go awry.  However we have gone to Minelab Partner conferences, once in England and once in Sardinia, and she really enjoyed those trips.  She loves to sight see.  I'd go to the talks and she would sit around and read and relax. 

• Like 1

This is the old girl!  And our 2 sons and daughter with their spouses and our grandchildren.  Our youngest grandchild, Oliver was not born at that time.  But here is Oliver helping Grandpa a couple of weeks ago celebrating my 75th birthday.

4.thumb.jpg.9d5594df0f0cb97f2ff6075777fc0c7b.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.44358e08b3769e9a36fb8b95c547605c.jpg

2024-04-2118_34_47.thumb.jpg.14a35a8895edae35f12948564a515338.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Is it a mono or DD.  Better yet I need an ANTI-INTERFERENCE because it's bad enough that she made me mop she had to keep telling me how to do it, and that I was doing it all wrong.  Apparently, you have to put the mop in the bucket and get it wet before you start swinging it on the floor.  "Who knew?"

Doc

It's sorta like it raining before metal detecting, it's sometime enhances the signal, with the wet mop it connects you to the floor better.

I actually learned that as a youngster doing things my parents called "chores" back then.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gold Seeker said:

It's sorta like it raining before metal detecting, it's sometime enhances the signal, with the wet mop it connects you to the floor better.

I actually learned that as a youngster doing things my parents called "chores" back then.

Well I vaguely remember chores.  But that is why I got married.  Being the male chauvinist pig that I am, I thought your wife was supposed to take over all the chores your parents made you do.  Otherwise, what is the point of getting married?  I could have stayed in my parent's basement and kept playing with my Xbox.  I mean we didn't have a basement and Xbox's weren't invented then, but still...   🤣

Doc

• Haha 3

Dirt is NOT where you find it!

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2024 at 5:21 PM, RONS DETECTORS MINELAB said:

Just hook up the swingy thingy to the mop and she'll feel sorry for you again. 

She would love using the Goldmonster if you can get her on some jewelry sized gold. 

Dont Forget the Saga Swing Arm @Doc it gives you great control LOL

8 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

Dont Forget the Saga Swing Arm @Doc it gives you great control LOL

You can sell more swing arms for mops than for detectors. Quick Simon, patent that thought!

• Haha 1

I use Bose NC headphones with mine….sync’d to Spotify. 
I guess you could invent a feedback system to give you a modulated tone in proportion to the dirt detected.