Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

What Is Your Ultimate Detecting Goal

I started detecting when silver coins was just stop being made. So most finds was silver back then. I too have yet to find a gold coin and I'd like to find one.

Other than the gold coin I'm happy where I'm at now.

Chuck

• Like 1

My goal would be to get through this year again, even if we don't find as much as we did last year, but still have a good year.   :smile: 

cheers. 

Mike.  

• Like 4

The worlds first meteorite with visible gold running all through it !!!  :biggrin:

• Like 6

My wishes and wants always change. I can't say I want a multi ouncer, as that's been met. I am looking at a multi pound nugget. No host rock just gold. I know of seven pieces found withing a few miles of an area I hunt. These areas are both to the north and to the south. I have a chance. Might also like to make a real living at detecting, not just supplemental. 

Ether way I go I really just want to put on the headphones and hear my 7000 sing to me. I think the fresh air and a minelab opera it's the best. Fallow that with I few pints of porter and I'm in heaven!

Good times

John

• Like 2

I'd like to find enough gold to cover the cost of all my prospecting gear. I wouldn't mind if there was a bit left over as a bonus.

Rowdy

• Like 2