Website Rollback - New Update ×

Nurse Paul In Oz - V.2019---

10 hours until wheels up for ..... Queensland goldfields...(lol) yeah thats it Queensland or Victoria--not sure which, but i do know thats where the gold is---- laying on the ground in heaps after that last tectonic plate shift !!!! 

I heard rumors of gold squirting up out of the ground and landing like pillow lava.... be sure and get a good ute or you wont be able to carry the nuggets back...

Too bad they also said that tectonic shift causedd a major dip in WA and all the gold there is now 300 met4ers deeper than it was before--

Guess i can get some beach hunting in and then go seemy new fillapina wife if I get bored.... 

May have to hook up with Norvic and DaveW  to get any real gold this year...... 

See ya all around -----?----Cheers you lucky dogs!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

First day in country and a rough one it had already turned out to be...

First of all i didn't lose anything on the way over so that left me with a whole day to kill in Perth, instead of calling baggage handlers as per the normal first days here...

So i started up with a classic Aussie brekkie... 1000 carbs... but delicious!

I do have orders from the Taskmaster to pick up an alternator for my fourby.... at first i couldn't figure out how he knew it was bad since he doesn't drive her..???

Then the answer was there,  clear as a bell.... he'd worn the alternator past it's useful life of service keeping my 2 fridges full of cold beer down to proper temp....?

15573662075808735017345827608092.jpg

20190508_153026.jpg

20190509_085443.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Crikey, Fred you`ve got me rolling around the floor giggling. Go Paul, go. You`d reckon the Tour OZ Marketing Gurus will sign Paul up as officially adopted once they see those photos, big salary/contract, the works. Knock that other Paul Whatshisname off his perch for sure.

• Like 1

On ya, just keep ya eye out for that Rolls Silver 4WD, tis most likely that talent scout not BB in disguise. I woke me bird and told her she`s a bonza cook, I wont repeat what she said, buggered if I know thought she`d appreciate the complement.?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...