Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Fisher Impulse AQ Unboxing & First Photos

14 inches is more than enough !!! I think of everything I have to dig to get a ring! I intend to be the first to buy it in Europe, I have had a couple of conversations by email with Denis, they are good videos with him.

You know that the beaches of the Mediterranean are usually not deep 3 meters is fine!

Alexandre , 

okay, and How much deep this 2gr gold in tone mode ? 

Je ne sais pas comment dire cela en anglais .

Est ce que il y a une différence dans la longueur de son , ou disons un certain tintement plus abrupt, entre une tirette et un objet en or comme une bague ?  Bref une manière quelconque de pouvoir différencier un petit peu ces deux articles dans certaines circonstances ? 

Le jag semble dire que que oui et je le crois , mais puisque on vous a sous la main ... 

Félicitations pour votre conception .

nous avons hâte ..

Steve ,sorry for the french question , i put the Google translation but i doubt of the result

Is there a difference in the length of sound, or let's say a more abrupt tinkling, between a pulltab and a gold object like a ring? In short any way of being able to differentiate a little bit these two articles in certain circumstances?

• Like 1

Here are some results after 7 days underwater only detection on volcanic beaches (tests carried out by PERMIT on the "Reunion island").

Where the EXCALIBUR is not able to detect a 15grs gold ring put above the volcanic sand ...

The beaches are very polluted, and the IMPULSE AQ has done well.

The gold weight speaks for itself ... We see the waste, the coins and everything is there ...  There is no ferrous or very little

It's the old IMPULSE AQ mechanical parts...

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It is possible but it is quite rare depends the size and the mode, on volcanic sand do not think about it for the small gold chain.

You have to listen to Le.Jag before me, Le.Jag is much better than me, he has thousands hours of practice with all PIs versions.

He can tell the difference in ALL METAL mode between the pulltab and the ring, the sound is not as clear and sharp.

The faster the pulses, the easier it is to hear the difference between a ring and a double ring (pull tab)

• Like 3

Great thread and it's awesome to see Alexandre on here providing insight as well. I hope folks really appreciate the knowledge and education you can get on Detector Prospector. Even if you have no interest in the AQ knowing you can speak directly to the designer is amazing.

• Like 5

Impressive Alexandre! I assume the All-metall mode been used because of that amout of bottlecaps and pile of iron pieces?

Could you foud all those gold with the Mute mode? not hearing the iron and just digging gold? In my area there is a lot of big and small piece of metall chunks in the water together with good targets.With my Equinox i faild to find gold in these areas,just pull out some coins.How Impuse AQ performs in these areas? Can it pull out gold rings amongst so many iron chunks i have here? Thanks a lot if you can answer these questions?