Another Reason To Like The Deus 2(or D1)

Skate

Awesome. 👍 For a minute there I thought you stuffed the ebikes and dog bed into the 280. 🤣 Jk

I just got one of them for my D2, how do you like it? 

You are going to love retirement. Retired from a school district myself a year and a half ago. My wife worked there to and retired before me. The first couple months you're going to have to fix all the stuff that you were going to get around to, but after that you'll be free. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just bought the 280. It seems to be built very sturdy. I'm having problems finding enough stuff to fill it up.  Their is a lot more storage space than you would think. The relic bag is a little small for me, but the backpack is awesome.

• Like 2

Diesel was $ 6.03 at Arco today and I thought wow thats cheap lol ... Congrats on the retirement Dave that must be a great feeling...and that dog bed looks fluffy enough to curl up with them if things get desperate...don't forget to bring the Nox for back up (Im sure you already have).... the wife and I usually head to Pismo this time of year but nothing planned yet as life has been busy. Hoping you find some great stuff on your trip. 

strick 

Have a great break. I also bought the 280 which I got for excursions, but I use a smaller backpack for regular use. The 280 holds much more and is almost too much for little treks. Packed to the gills it’s still very comfortable to have on while hiking. It’s not hard even detecting with it on because it’s a bit lighter then. 

• Like 1

I have a RAV4 (2011) as well. And here diesel is ONLY 2 dollars a liter by now..by the way I think that D1 and D2 are the most comfortable tools ever..

22 minutes ago, ElvisCon said:

Anyone have any experience with getting their shovel and hand digger in their checked bag?  I will be going to Charlotte and I was afraid that the airline would not allow or take the diggers.

If it's in your checked bag you shouldn't have any problem. TSA may open your bag to see what it is but it should go through. I traveled with a modified bow case that I had my CTX in with everything inside the case (digger/shovel etc.) and they opened it but it went through. Carry on is a different story though. 

• Like 2