After the second week, I'm still a newbie with this machine, but apparently, applying the basic good principles the results are yet on another level.

There's a place where I hate to dive, due to terrible shaped rocks that can destroy elbows and knees if a minimum wave push me against it when I'm in between and searching.

The fact is that those traps helps to keep the stuff really good.

This stretch of a private beach it is made of solid rocks more than moving boulders and with some erosion affecting the spot, it means really few brave people able to swim and as a direct consequence, nothing to search after the summer...

But, I tried again today after being there months ago with every detector I have in my shed and surprise surprise 🫢...

I named trust building this post cause the two gold pieces I pulled up downthere are a clear evidence of a better time management during the session.

This morning I tuned the Manticore to be scary quiet and just stopped the few times a pure "non iron" signal it was requiring attention.

The number of people that searched in this spot since always, left so few targets to listen that most of Us never even talk about or try to go again...It just don't worth the effort...

Well, the picture proves different🫢.

I'm not overjoying and I recognize the small M8 advantage between tight crevices, but after the 6" and the Ctx... Here's the moment when I can say goodbye to my old trusted sniper rifle....

I never tought this could happen one day...

Screenshot_2024-04-26-14-09-45-663_com.camerasideas.instashot-edit.jpg

• Like 1