Garrett ATX

Has anyone had an issue with the coil bolt end coming off? Where would I get a new coil bolt?

Good luck to you.  Hopefully that will be the extent of your coil stem assembly hardware issues and as Steve said, a Garrett Dealer should set you right up.  If your ATX is outfitted with the newer closed coils, I beleive you should be able to use a standard Garrett replacement bolt assembly kit, about 6 bucks or so.

Just be aware, down the road, at some point the retractable stem cam assembly may fail over time, especially if you don't periodically disassemble it to clean it (mainly an issue for salt water submergence but dirt gets in there too as you repeatedly extend and retract the shaft for use.  Garrett sells a cam repair kit and spanner tool at ~ $30 for this purpose but Steve describes here how you can improvise a DIY tool (you'll still need the replacement parts kit) and do the replacement or disassembly for periodic cleaning to keep the internal cam and bushings from wearing out.  Yes this beast is rugged and performs well at the task at hand but also requires some purposeful care and feeding.  Yeah, there's a reason for people willing to pay for what the Axiom is bringing to the table in terms of weight, simplicity, and ergonomics compared to the ATX with equivalent or better performance.  If for nothing else, when you factor in the reconstructive surgery costs for your swing shoulder, things kind of even out.  :laugh:

I will say this, Garrett customer service is top notch and will fully support ATX warranty and after warranty repairs and parts replacements including getting things shipped out ASAP.