Deus 2 Remote Discharging While Turned Off

midalake

Final report:
>Remote shipped Aug 12th
>Upon arrival, tracking conformation stated, "delivered to neighbor" Slightly worried, I sent two emails the next business day for delivery conformation, no response. I called the next business day, and a nice person named Jeff confirmed that they did receive my Remote. 
>August 18th return shipping label created.
>Today, August 23 received a new replacement Remote. No follow-up notes or correspondence.  
Wallet $35 lighter for the shipping fees I had to pay. 

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Glad you have a new RC. Not so happy to see how it was handled!!!

27 minutes ago, midalake said:

Well?
Timeline was good. But the rest of the transaction seemed a little cold. 

Never ever should you have out of pocket money on a warranty issue. Just my thoughts. Good luck to you with your newRC.

• Thanks 1

I’m disappointed to hear you had to pay shipping both ways.  From what I can recall, any warranty issue on anything I’ve ever had to send in, I paid shipping to the company and they paid shipping back to me.  There may have been a time or two where the company paid both ways, but I don’t ever remember a time where I paid both ways.  Shame on XP!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Deus 2 Remote Discharging While Turned Off

I *suspect* that I have seen the same thing, twice.  I can't prove that I didn't simply forget to turn off the remote, but I'm reasonably certain that I did not.  Still watching for it to happen again.  Meanwhile, I'm trying to remember to check each time before I head out.

(First post on this site... hi, everybody. I know some of you from that other site)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, iron_buzz said:

I *suspect* that I have seen the same thing, twice.  I can't prove that I didn't simply forget to turn off the remote, but I'm reasonably certain that I did not.  Still watching for it to happen again.  Meanwhile, I'm trying to remember to check each time before I head out.

(First post on this site... hi, everybody. I know some of you from that other site)

Welcome to the forum IB.  vf, here.