Small Competition

Steve I was wondering if you would agree to a small Competition Here, Nothing serious just a bit of Fun, IE for the most Inspiring stories, Or the person who perceivers to succeed whether it be a new machine or chasing that elusive First Nugget or even the Biggest Nugget, Basically to the person who does what he can even when they keep hitting a Brick wall, Or what ever other Reason you can think up,

As you might of Guessed I got A few Ideas,

Thanks Mate,, John

Well, I guess I am not sure what you mean. You want to run a competition and offer some sort of prize?

Yes, something simple, IE we Submit a Story/Topic Like some that we have had this past month, we could pay $1.00 or $5.00 To Submit it or what ever people decide the amount should be and The Best One Wins the Pot,

John

I do not want to collect money or any such thing. Not a bad idea at all, just more than I want to get involved in at the moment. I am up to my neck in alligators, so to speak, at this point in time.

People with really great stories they think might be worth a buck should consider submitting them for publication in the ICMJ Mining & Prospecting Journal. Scott and Chris ALWAYS need articles.

Auminesweeper

If you and others will write a story and find someone to be the judge. I'm willimg to supply the prize of one  7 grain Ghost nugget. The nugget is thin like a leaf with one detector can see it and another not to be.

I will also ship free to anyone in the world. The only thing I'd like for all people on other forums enter if they like.

The Best!

Chuck Anders 

If such a thing takes place all of the stories should be collected and sent to the ICMJ. I believe a collection of very short stories would make a well read article or two.

I would be glad to help judge as I am an experienced expert on B.S.

It sounds like Steve H. doesn't need any extra projects or to have to put any more time in this forum so let's not wear him out- I don't think he could ever be replaced.

Auminesweeper

If you and others will write a story and find someone to be the judge. I'm willimg to supply the prize of one  7 grain Ghost nugget. The nugget is thin like a leaf with one detector can see it and another not to be.

I will also ship free to anyone in the world. The only thing I'd like for all people on other forums enter if they like.

The Best!

Chuck Anders 

Thanks Check that's Brilliant, that will make One Lucky person very Happy. 

john

If such a thing takes place all of the stories should be collected and sent to the ICMJ. I believe a collection of very short stories would make a well read article or two.

I would be glad to help judge as I am an experienced expert on B.S.

It sounds like Steve H. doesn't need any extra projects or to have to put any more time in this forum so let's not wear him out- I don't think he could ever be replaced.

That's Ok, What ever you think works best, It's just a bit of light Hearted Fun. I'm happy to go along with what ever,

John