Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

On 7/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

They make magnets for that job....strong little guys... I did notice you can't drop the batteries in ....more of a slowly let them fall, for they will dent the next battery you drop in..And they have different sizes for different batteries.

s-l640.jpg

Good to know, I did not know that little detail.

However, it seems that these cells are not protected and thus, not certified. They  could not be used as such for any commercial system?

With the BMS PCB, they would still be longer.

• Like 2

If the dag thing did not cost so much I would take it a part...then the warranty things also. If you shake it you can hear it rattle inside so I know it's rebuild able if it is loose. O well. some day ..I would like to see the 12 packed in there for sure. Add to my little knowledge of batteries......A 12 Pack..?

Finished off the Samsung 8 pack today, So I have 2 good batteries with plenty of time..

Took the EBL's 26650's out today..2 hours and 50 minutes..voltage dropped 1.2 volts, be out Saturday to see how much I can squeeze out of that pack..hoping 7 hours? 

21B.jpg

21V.jpg

21X.jpg

21Z.jpg

GP100131_Moment.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

?

I love the slide system under the rod! This should leave some room for personal weight balancing based on the coil on the lower side...?

Also,in that position, the rod's hooks are gravity centered before to  tighten it...?

• Like 1

Nice job Joe. Looks great. Hows the balance in the water?

• Like 1