Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Hour Run At Park And Snagged A 10g Ring

kac

Looks nice,

Post a few more pics! And is that a junk ring to the left?

Here are some closeups, has engraving inside st. james, think it was a school nearby but not sure. Ring was deep close to 12" down but beefy enough to hear it well on the 10x12.

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Looks to be in great shape!??

• Like 1

Wow, what an awesome find- congrats! Those big class rings seem to be harder and harder to find.

• Like 1

Congratulations on a nice class ring. I think you're done brushing up on your skills.

HH

Mike

• Thanks 1

Was close to 12" down. I may have found the name of the person that lost it from the initials. Seems to be a hs graduate in 1963. Next trick is to try to locate the person and see if I can returrn it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Joe D. said:

And is that a junk ring to the left?

I was wondering the same thing.  Ken, both you and Mitchel need to show your good finds in a separate picture from your trash!  I keep thinking "is he mis-identifying and going to toss that?"  Now, if you want to put your Zincolns in with the pulltabs, can slaw, crown caps, aluminum screw caps -- for that you have my permission.  ?

Always enjoy someone showing that the old reliable detectors still perform and are capable of winning the blue ribbon.  The 10x12 coil is the DD, right?

• Haha 1