Where In The H**l Is Gb????

GB, We miss you!!! Are you still with us or are you hiding with Chase???  Ha Ha, Speaking of Chase we miss you too, But we will still bust your chops a little. Hope you both report in to make us into a whole group again. If your just lurking, Just jump into the pool. We need to know we are all back in action.

😀 He will probably get Steve's apologetic email and realize the forum is back up.

He is my favorite numismatist.

8 hours ago, dogodog said:

Speaking of Chase we miss you too, But we will still bust your chops a little.

I think he is still hiding since he broke the site, but yes I still miss his insights.

I assume you're referring to me....  I didn't realize I was so important as to generate my own search party.  Now you're going to give me a big head.  Thanks, guys.

I've been slow to post since starting to read a day or two after it came back up.  And I'm getting pretty far behind in my reading, too.  Personally I didn't mind the site being down for a couple weeks plus, just so I could focus on other things.  (I can't seem to force myself away from the site when its up -- kind of addicting.)

I have only detected a couple times since getting back from my western trip at the end of June.  Between the rain, the heat+humidity, and those things causing the grass to grow before my eyes, the detecting conditions haven't been great.  But worse is that I don't have a good site to hunt at the moment like I did last year.  I have a potentially promising park but I've gotten mixed messages as to how old it is.  I've found that detecting when I'm not fired up to do so isn't the best use of my time, nor is it good for my detecting psyche.

Regarding numismatics, I broke down and bought the latest (2022, 75th Anniversary edition) Guidebook of US Coins (aka 'Redbook').  It's the sixth different edition in my collection, sixth I've bought myself (1965 was my first, likely from 12th birthday $), but it's been 21 years since I got my last one.  It arrived 5 hours ago so some good bedtime reading tonight!

Sorry I haven't commented on anybody's finds.  I'll get back in high gear over the next few days.

Been too hot here, finds are sparse, site was broken, nothing else to do but go looking for you hahah

WB

Thank the lord your still with us HaHa. Glad your doing well, And I'm looking forward to your help. Great to have you back!!!!