Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Thanks! I'm always amazed on how much junk is on our beaches. Cleaning up some spots on my regular beaches doesn't do me much good when they are sanded in, but later in the season I may be able to hit some deep silver with the surface junk gone.

• Like 2

I'm always impressed by your discipline and fortitude. The trash to keepers ratio stands out, but what keepers! Great stuff.

12 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I'm always impressed by your discipline and fortitude. The trash to keepers ratio stands out, but what keepers! Great stuff.

Thanks. I guess I just don't know when to quit ?.  I just love detecting and they will probably find me leaned over my machine when it's my time to go ?️ Trying to get out this Thursday to do it all over again ?

• Like 1

If people only knew what hides in the sand, they would never go barefoot!!???

• Like 3

21 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

just love detecting and they will probably find me leaned over my machine when it's my time to go ?️

Have you ever heard the song "Prop me up by the Jukebox! (When I die!) By Joe Diffie?? 

We will just alter it to suit you, when the day comes!!???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Have you ever heard the song "Prop me up by the Jukebox! (When I die!) By Joe Diffie?? 

We will just alter it to suit you, when the day comes!!???

I had to YouTube it. ? Just throw me into the sea, but check my pockets first just in case I'm hiding some gold.

• Haha 3

Yeah, I hear ya,

Just have the family replace all the gold in your pockets, with all those lead sinkers we beach hunters save! That way, you won't float back up, and scare some unsuspecting swimmer (or detectorest) at the beach!!???

• Like 2