Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

3 minutes ago, ECris said:

Hi GhostMiner - great bit of history here. Just wondering if you are typing this or dictating via your phone/iPad.

I am reading the journal and typing. I also am planning to do a book on this journal later this year. There is quite a lot that went on out there. 

On 2/10/2022 at 11:47 AM, GhostMiner said:

Anyone who wants to is welcome to make a guess as to what is about to come down as far as Jed's crew & the gang of thugs. It's all coming to a head this weekend. Will they let the law dogs handle it? How would they even contact the law in time from a remote location? Remember, this is 1936. Will they be forced to negotiate with the gang? Will there be a fight or shootout? Or could something else take place? Will John get his wish? Can Jed control John at this point? 

My guess is there will be a fight. The bounty hunter will appear get involved since he is tracking the thugs and help Jed and his crew.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GhostMiner said:

I am reading the journal and typing. I also am planning to do a book on this journal later this year. There is quite a lot that went on out there. 

I also plan to get another dig started on this ground and shoot video of the project. I think it would be quite interesting.

• Like 3