GPX 5000 Nugget Finter 25 Mono Test....40 & 60 Inches

• The title was changed to GPX 5000 Nugget Finter 25 Mono Test....40 & 60 Inches

Two problems:  1) how do we know there isn't a signal when the target is removed?  2) How do we know how deep the targets are?  I don't want someone telling me, I want to see it in the video!  This is so basic and yet we see video after video of failure to do one or the other.  All this (digging, testing, and videoing) work they invest but they leave us wondering.

I'm not talking about intentional deception.  I'm talking about common scientific practice -- having a control as well as showing the setup conditions (in this case a tape measure, etc. to show the depth of the target). 

There have been times where I failed to run a control sequence, or only did it as an afterthought, and realized I was hearing something without the target present that sounded the same as with the target present.

As far as "anyone who has a gpx...", I hope your video isn't just for those viewers.  If there were a piece of iron in the ground that you were not aware of, you would have known that when sweeping with your target in place?

You made a good video at the 90% level.  It's just that the 10% you left off are, for me, critical to being able to draw a conclusion.  I've wondered how well a good PI with large coil would compare in depth to a 2-box detector, and your video goes in the direction of answering that. 

• Like 2

Pulse detectors with large frames 1 x 1 -2 x 2 -3x3 have good depth in large objects but lag behind in the balance of the ground resulting in problems caused by incorrect signals ... The gpx with the right coils can carry out research in almost all soils without any problems, achieving excellent soil balance ... for information I will tell you the nagget 25 mono exceeds two meters in an object 30 x 30 x 50 in clay soil ... the 2 boxes, apart from being unstable, do not have enough depth and no experienced operator prefers them .... sorry if you do not fully understand what I am saying, I am just using translation.

• Like 2