Website Back In Time ×

The Eagle Has Landed!

Awesome!!!  Are you one of the Nomad testers or did you get one off of the first wave of Legends to hit the states?  I cant wait to hear about how well it performs out in the parks, fields, and beaches!  Congrats on your new delivery. 

• Like 1

Good to see they're stating to arrive on more peoples doorsteps. 

I'm a little jealous to be missing out on the fun of all these new detectors, willpower wins! ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason-NEK said:

Awesome!!!  Are you one of the Nomad testers or did you get one off of the first wave of Legends to hit the states?  I cant wait to hear about how well it performs out in the parks, fields, and beaches!  Congrats on your new delivery. 

I was one of the testers, we sent our test units back for a HW update in late December, and they sent a production unit back ? 

I'm planning a trip to the beach Sunday, will definitely do a beach video.  

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

I was one of the testers, we sent our test units back for a HW update in late December, and they sent a production unit back ? 

I'm planning a trip to the beach Sunday, will definitely do a beach video.  

Hi there!!! As we have also incorporated a new setting for the beach, please ask me if you have any questions! Enjoy! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Good to see they're stating to arrive on more peoples doorsteps. 

I'm a little jealous to be missing out on the fun of all these new detectors, willpower wins! ?

It's great to have choices.  The Legend is built like a tank, I believe people are going to be impressed with the Legend.  NM really pushed the TCO barrier for a high performance SMF detector ?

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Elbert said:

What a sweety you have there. I remember when she was born. Seems like a short time ago. I'm glad she didn't get her looks from you.?I'm sure Tom has reminded you of that a few times. 

Keep us updated on your testing.

Be safe,

El

Hi El!

It seems like yesterday but she'll be four in May if you can believe that ?

The great news is that she already wants a metal detector to go detecting with daddy! I'm thinking about getting her the Nokta Makro Midi Hoard kids detector for her birthday, and start taking her to tot lots ?  We'll see how that goes, she may be a bit young but we'll see (the attention span of 3-4 year old's is pretty short).  She really perked up when I mentioned that you can find toys too at tot lots detecting haha

Hope you're getting out. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Hi there!!! As we have also incorporated a new setting for the beach, please ask me if you have any questions! Enjoy! 

Hey Dilek!!  Do you ever sleep?  ?

I'll do some bench testing to check out the new settings, and I'll ping you if I see anything that doesn't make sense. I'm looking forward to giving the Legend a workout!

36 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Hey Dilek!!  Do you ever sleep?  ?

I'll do some bench testing to check out the new settings, and I'll ping you if I see anything that doesn't make sense. I'm looking forward to giving the Legend a workout!

I do sleep little...that's for sure:-) With all the time differences between the countries, sleeping more makes it hard for me to be  efficient. 

The Legend likes workouts:-) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1