Jump to content
Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Running The 15" Cc X Coil Over A 6000 Patch


Recommended Posts


Also: my transmission went out in my warrantied Ford. Ford said "parts shortage" prevented them from supplying customers with replacement transmissions, which is total BS because they have thousands of F150's and F250's stacked in the Kentucky Motor Speedway parking lot with transmissions in them and they are still selling new trucks. They were saying it might be 4 months to 1 year to get my truck fixed and that my only solution was to buy a brand new truck, which I had literally just done. Totally unacceptable.

You'll note I have my F150 back. The day I decided to contact my attorney and forward Ford copies of relevant federal warranty laws and how they were in voilation, all of a suddent the "parts shortage" ended and I got one sent to me.

Companies are starting to use this crap as excuses for their own mismanagement and to do less for their customers IMO.

Anyways, just letting people know who might find themselves in a similar situation with truck warranties in the US. We have laws protecting the agreements manufacturers made with us when we paid for what we bought and fulfilled our part of the agreement. If they offshored their entire manufacturing to make shareholders a bit more profit, we aren't the ones that have to pay for it, they are. 

  • Like 9
  • Oh my! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like you got a nugget that looks a bit like a KFC drum stick too ?

It's a shame you didn't get to test the 12" on in ground targets next to the GPX 11".  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised ?  The 12" is the smallest of the fully spiral coils.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice right up and nice bunch of gold. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences with both machines.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Looks like you got a nugget that looks a bit like a KFC drum stick too ?

It's a shame you didn't get to test the 12" on in ground targets next to the GPX 11".  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised ?  The 12" is the smallest of the fully spiral coils.

I'll try the 12" test this summer when winds die down. I couldn't even get a final nugget shot sitting on the coil at the end of the day without the wind blowing the nuggets off! The pic i got on my finger was early when i got there before the tornado force winds came in for the rest of the day. Other places the wind would blow dirt and everything right out of the scoop unless I shielded it with my body. ? 

Haha yep that is kinda a drumstick looking nugget too. I'm always real bad at seeing resemblances, they all look like shape 1 or shape 2 to me until someone points something out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now just imagine what a 6000 could do with a CC coil. The 6000 runs DD coils with twin windings so nuthin to suggest that a CC coil (also with twin windings) wouldn't be able to run successfully.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, CC coils on the 6000 may catch it up a bit to the 7000 with a small coil on small targets, It might be something that needs to happen for the 6000 as it might help with the EMI issues too. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aureous said:

Now just imagine what a 6000 could do with a CC coil. The 6000 runs DD coils with twin windings so nuthin to suggest that a CC coil (also with twin windings) wouldn't be able to run successfully.

 

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Yes, CC coils on the 6000 may catch it up a bit to the 7000 with a small coil on small targets, It might be something that needs to happen for the 6000 as it might help with the EMI issues too. 

It'd be interesting to give a concentric a run on the 6000. I wonder if NF and/or Coiltek tried to make one, they are notably missing from their lineup but it's early still...

I seem to recall seeing something about X Coils already had some sort of coil out in testing for the 6000 already, I'm guessing they will make one if it provides some measurable advantage. 2 adapters required on the 6000 though right? DD chipped adapter for concentric and the monos would require a separate mono chipped adapter? 

Also, not trying to be overly pedantic but "CC coil" is like saying "PIN number". The coil is already in there. Ok sorry. :laugh:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jasong said:

Also, not trying to be overly pedantic but "CC coil" is like saying "PIN number". The coil is already in there. Ok sorry.

The term comes from the first 2 syllables Con-Cen-tric. CC.....as in the better lookin Cousin of DD :biggrin:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...