Anyone Know Where Largo (gary) Got To?

I haven't seen him on any of the forums lately, he last logged on here June 21, 2021, so almost a year ago, I hope he's doing OK.

I'm going to "mention" him in this topic which should notify him if he logs in.

@~LARGO~

Largo is still around with us but can't get around much.  I spoke with him a couple weeks ago.  He's had some health issues and things not going well, but I guess it's part of life.  PM me and I'll get you contact info.  He's one of the nicest guys you'll run across in the find. Showed me around Rye Patch, NV back in the mid 90's.  Top notch guy.

Space Rock.jpg

Gerry's pics #1 029a.jpg

Gerry's pics #1 032.JPG

Many thanks to those that reached out to help about Largo. Just got off the phone with him, had a great chat, wonderful to reconnect.

Thanks again for all the help with this, and all the best,

Lanny

It's great you were able to track him down Lanny.  I'm also a bit worried about Jim Hemmingway, he's disappeared off the radar too.  I hope he's OK.

4 hours ago, phrunt said:

It's great you were able to track him down Lanny.  I'm also a bit worried about Jim Hemmingway, he's disappeared off the radar too.  I hope he's OK.

I was also wondering about Jim a few weeks ago, I miss his posting big natural silver pieces/nuggets, I just looked at his profile and he was logged in to the forum on April 30, 2022, so just about the time I was wondering about him, I'm going to "mention" him here as well to try and get his attention so maybe he'll chime in on this topic!

@Jim Hemmingway

Yes, I've noticed Jim's absence as well, not sure what's going on. Jim is a very knowledgable fellow with a boat-load of skill.

I have a buddy out in Ontario that might be able to help look into it. I'll see what I can come up with.

All the best,

Lanny