Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Keddie Murders. Metal Detector Connection In Reopened Case.

My friend  (whom doesn't want to be identified ) found the hammer last year metal detecting.  He left it because it was no value to him.He heard recently they reopened the murder case. So he gave a call to the investigator.  Met with them on site and found it again for them.

http://www.plumasnews.com/story/2016/03/30/news/more-evidence-uncovered-in-keddie-murders-case/988.html

• Like 1

I seen along time ago of a body was found over in humbolt co. Ca. A guy was metal detecting and found a piece of clothing with metal buttons of a murdered boy. I believe some witness and evidenced at scene linked them also to the bastard that killed him. I would have not wanted to be the detectorist that found him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, deathray said:

.not what I want to find.

Definitely not what we want to find but thank God for the person who found him/them.  When someone goes missing there is generally someone, sometimes many folks out there praying they will be found.  There was surely a prayer answered for someone when their remains were found.  

Not what you would want to find but if it helps bring closure to loved ones or puts the person or persons behind bars then it's a good thing.

4 hours ago, beatup said:

Not what you would want to find but if it helps bring closure to loved ones or puts the person or persons behind bars then it's a good thing.

Exactly what I meant.  No one wants to know their loved one has died/likely murdered, but there is some relief to knowing what happened to them and maybe a chance to bring them home so to speak.