Clock On Remote

NCtoad

I hardly ever look at the clock on my remote, mainly because I need bifocals but refuse to get them.   Anyways, I noticed today that the time was way off.  I know it was correct about a couple of months ago.  I had checked it back then because I had read (I think on this forum) that someone else had noticed their clock not keeping time.  When I checked it then it was correct within a minute of the time on my phone. Has anyone else had this problem and did figure out what was causing the clock to be off?  I just reset the time and will check it in a day or two and see if it’s still accurate.  

I’m also posting a pic of my latest silver find.  

CE26A6F7-BD65-4DA9-BC9F-BB997B268218.jpeg

Mine was way off when that thread was started. I reset and it has been spot on every since. I wonder if updates could cause the time to stop momentarily?

I did notice that too. I had been keeping an eye on the clock after that initial thread about time problems was posted. Mine has been spot on since I got it and even after the latest update a few months ago. But I fired the D2 up a few weeks ago and the clock was something like 7 hours off. I reset the time and so far it is staying correct. I wonder if it's just an intermittant glitch in the last update. It hasn't happened on mine since.

Nice necklace find, BTW!

17 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Bene, sono passate poco più di 24 ore da quando ho reimpostato l'orologio sul mio telecomando. E' proprio così, al minuto. Speriamo che rimanga così.

impossible, it's a 0.71 firmware problem ... I hope they will fix it in the next update

I forgot that there was a clock on the Deus 2 remote.  I've never used it, but I can see where it would be helpful to have a functioning clock.  I tend to use my phone when I need to know the time.

It's funny, I never thought I needed a clock on a detectector until I forgot my watch one day and my phone was in the car. Now I use the clock more than I ever thought I would so it's a nice addition. 😎