9” Or 11x13”?

Ogliuga

I did 250 miles today and have been to the official XP italian dealer. Taking advantage of my next birthday and Christmas, got both 9” and 11x13”.  I’ll try to understand pros and cons when compared to the 11”. I’m curious to test them on mineralized ground. Is 9” better than 11x13” on little low conductors on hot soils? Don’t know..82C2384E-CE44-4571-9209-9851F1E50BCA.jpeg.972bcd3c2ae939907e98edc32800f3f8.jpeg

The 9" looks like a q-tip compared to the 13". I'm sensing deep gold in your future. 

2 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

I did 250 miles today and have been to the official XP italian dealer. Taking advantage of my next birthday and Christmas, got both 9” and 11x13”.  I’ll try to understand pros and cons when compared to the 11”. I’m curious to test them on mineralized ground. Is 9” better than 11x13” on little low conductors on hot soils? Don’t know..82C2384E-CE44-4571-9209-9851F1E50BCA.jpeg.972bcd3c2ae939907e98edc32800f3f8.jpeg

Looking forward to your experiences. 👍

I'm thinking of selling my 11", don't feel I need it.

Skate, I really hope you’re right! 😅

Just now, F350Platinum said:

Looking forward to your experiences. 👍

I'm thinking of selling my 11", don't feel I need it.

I think that 11” is the right size because it offers a nice ground coverage and it is fast and selective on iron infested sites. I’ll compare them and will let you know! 👍

9 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

I think that 11” is the right size because it offers a nice ground coverage and it is fast and selective on iron infested sites. I’ll compare them and will let you know! 👍

I'm kinda partial to the 9" for that sort of thing, but the 13" will shock you, something to be said for ellipticals. 😀 I think you'll like it! Consider a centering device, but don't wear steel toed or shanked shoes, or shoes with rivets. 🤣

Yes, you’re right! Have been using Deus since a lot but this is the first time I’m going to hunt with elliptical. A friend of mine is in love with the 11x13” but another one thinks that it’s really heavy, making deus very unbalanced. I’ll try and, if the arm comes off my shoulder, I’ll buy the balancer. Of course I’ll wear shoes without any metal and will try to have a lot of patience! 🤣

3 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

Well now you've got all the bases covered, congrats!

I don't have the 11", but my 9" is great on low conductors in my highly iron mineralized soils. F350 is right about elliptical coils, he is doing very well with his and I am looking forward to adding the 11x13" when they get back in stock here.

Now if XP releases a 6x9" coil for relic hunters (land only) then look out, the D2 will cut through hot ground like melted butter! 😎

9 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Teraz máte všetky základy pokryté, gratulujeme!

Nemám 11", ale moja 9" je skvelá na nízkych vodičoch v mojich vysoko železitých mineralizovaných pôdach. F350 má pravdu s eliptickými cievkami, ide mu to veľmi dobre a teším sa, že keď budú opäť na sklade, pridám aj 11x13".

Teraz, ak XP uvoľní cievku 6x9" pre lovcov relikvií (iba pevninu), pozor, D2 sa presekne horúcou zemou ako rozpustené maslo!  😎

that is very likely...because the small elliptical HF coil on the ORX ..does really well in hematite..

6 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

that is very likely...because the small elliptical HF coil on the ORX ..does really well in hematite..

Yes, thank you! I agree cpmpletely, come on XP if you make it for D2, it will sell! 😉