9” Or 11x13”?

Ogliuga

41 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Yes, thank you! I agree cpmpletely, come on XP if you make it for D2, it will sell! 😉

If you really need a 9X6 there is still the solution to buy a Deus1 Lite with this coil :   elliptic 9X6 300E + WS4 headphones 250E = total 550 E 
Which would only cost 150E more than an ( hypothetical ) FMF 9X6 coil at 400E ..

Just sayin ...

1 minute ago, palzynski said:

If you really need a 9X6 there is still the solution to buy a Deus1 Lite with this coil :   elliptic 9X6 300E + WS4 headphones 250E = total 550 E 
Which would only cost 150E more than an ( hypothetical ) FMF 9X6 coil at 400E ..

Thank you palzynski, but I'm going to hold out for the D2 version and keep poking at XP until they make one just to get rid of me. 🤣

19 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Well now you've got all the bases covered, congrats!

I don't have the 11", but my 9" is great on low conductors in my highly iron mineralized soils. F350 is right about elliptical coils, he is doing very well with his and I am looking forward to adding the 11x13" when they get back in stock here.

Now if XP releases a 6x9" coil for relic hunters (land only) then look out, the D2 will cut through hot ground like melted butter! 😎

Now I’m really curious to bring 9” on hematite! Indeed, both coils and compare them to 11”...

This is just my opinion, but I think the 9" and 13" coils are all you'll need, and considering they're US$400 each, if you don't have the 11" there's not much sense in getting it. Save it for that 10x5 😁