Silver Again With The D2 ..

palzynski

Just for the fun , 2 interesting items found during 2 different outings but in the same area ..

First a very nice silver roman coin 🙂 , and during the next outing a fragment of a medieval silver medal 🙂.

My D2 likes silvers , it is my fifth silver coin since I have it ( September )

Btw the weather is getting colder over here , only 3 celsius degs during the last outing 🤢, hopefully I had my gloves 👌.. I hope it will be a little warmer next time ...

For info I was using the same D2 settings :  SENSITIVE mode , SQUARE audio , 5 tones .  No need to change something that works very well  ..

1) the first outing , the roman coin has been found on the right of the path near the wood :

DSC00322.JPG

An antoninianus of Philip the Arab , 244-249 AD , billon ( 50% silver , 50% copper ) , legend IMP M IUL PHILIPPUS AUG :
DSC00320.JPG

DSC00321.JPG

2) the 2nd outing , and my D2 WS6 Master :

DSC00324.JPG

The silver medal fragment :

DSC00327.JPG

DSC00329.JPG

DSC00330.JPG

These are incredible finds. Thank you for the beautiful photos! I hope you find your Deus also loves the gold! 😀

I'm waiting on a second shaft so I can create a WS6 Master to use. Hopefully I can recreate my favorite program on it.

That's some beautiful countryside! It's still so lush and green for the cold weather season. And congrats on the amazing saves, well done!

That’s really very nice! Congrats! 👌

Argh!  Ground is frozen here ... I hate you.

Ok, just kidding ... excellent finds, and thanks for sharing.  It's the start of a long winter here, so I'll focus on researching sites when the ground thaws in 6 months.

Phillip is in nice shape for it's age!!!  Well done.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Amazing! The ground is frozen solid where I live in Oregon. I just got my Deus 2, so these posts keep me inspired for the thaw, so I can find clad coins😂

11 hours ago, JohnnyV said:

Amazing! The ground is frozen solid where I live in Oregon. I just got my Deus 2, so these posts keep me inspired for the thaw, so I can find clad coins😂

You don't have to wait for the thaw to find clad coins, they can't sink in the frozen soil, just walk around and pick 'em up! 😄