Latest Manicore Vid

deathray

If anyone watches a 1 hour and 20 minute video unboxing a detector can they please let me know if the guy mentions if the thing can use standard Bluetooth devices.   I can't bring myself to watch it and to even flick though it to find the spot he mentions something about audio would just take too much effort.

I just want my own Manticore, not to watch others fiddling with theirs 🙂 unfortunately they are just taking too long to get the things out in the wild.

7 minutes ago, phrunt said:

If anyone watches a 1 hour and 20 minute video unboxing a detector can they please let me know if the guy mentions if the thing can use standard Bluetooth devices.   I can't bring myself to watch it and to even flick though it to find the spot he mentions something about audio would just take too much effort.

I just want my own Manticore, not to watch others fiddling with theirs 🙂 unfortunately they are just taking too long to get the things out in the wild.

I watched it.  Didn't see or hear anything about the Bluetooth.  Best is to try to connect after your get your Manticore home in 2023 or 2024.  :mellow:  The last half of the video is just black screen and some of his edits that needs to be deleted.  So, it isn't as long as you think.

I'm puzzled by that, the Bluetooth is the big elephant in the room and nobody wants to talk about it.

Black screen usually means you fast forwarded too much, yes i tried to get thru it too.   Wish aquachigger had one, he don't know what an air test is:smile:   Iffysignals is in the north so i get him not doing real digs.  Don't know much about TTSS guy but hope to see a YT that shows signals and results from detecting trips.  Agree on the weird avoidance about BT audio.  No solid clues in the patents?  Who makes the headphones, maybe do a cross check?  Hope you all get your machines real soon!

4 hours ago, phrunt said:

Ha. Just got home. So not a good vid? Still haven't seen

3 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Is there a mystery? I thought they ditched Bluetooth in favor of proprietary.

I’m leaning towards Manicure, because that’s what your bank account gets when you buy one. :smile:

The FCC application says they used Bluetooth LE so it makes no sense and for some reason nobody with one will answer the question.

@deathrayI'm just a bit overdone with videos now when it comes to the Manticore and when I saw that one goes for 1 hour 20 minutes for an unboxing video I wasn't all that interested in watching it, nothing against the guy who did it of course, a lot of people are likely hanging out for such a video and will enjoy it, I'm more of a short and sweet person with videos, ones that get to the point with just information not unwrapping something.   I was just hoping they revealed if the older Bluetooth headphones work on it, they won't work with atpx LL as its not incorporated into Bluetooth LE but if they just connect to it with Bluetooth that's all I want to know as that would confirm they haven't done the crazy act of moving off standard.