Equinox 900 Grip

dbowling

Does anyone know if the grip on the 900 is the same as the 800, that was my only gripe about the 800 and reason I traded mine was the fat round grip made my hand/ wrist hurt.. Would prefer a flatter or thinner round grip that doesn't cause hand fatigue.

• The title was changed to Equinox 900 Grip

I don’t know about the thickness of the grip being different or not. Minelab definitely changed the angle of the grip in relation to the shaft. The easily adjustable arm cuff and carbon fiber shaft may help with wrist pain too. 

The 900 has the same pod and grip design as the Manticore. The grip is a thinner pistol-like grip with a better angle on it too. Here is a post from SteveH that shows a profile view of the 800 and 900 pods for a better comparison. Scroll down to near the bottom of the page to see it.

4 hours ago, dbowling said:

Does anyone know if the grip on the 900 is the same as the 800, that was my only gripe about the 800 and reason I traded mine was the fat round grip made my hand/ wrist hurt.. Would prefer a flatter or thinner round grip that doesn't cause hand fatigue.

That was the same problem I had. Loved the machine hated the grip.