Break From The Beach

Well since it was a lil cold down here today I decided to hit up a local park with the V3i and shooter coil.  Nothing too fancy, but I did manage to get a 44 & 57 Wheat, 64 dime (silver today!) 🙂, and a 1880 Indian — which is a good day in a park around here.  Pile of modern coins too.   Lots of holes dug.  Very happy I didn’t have to get beat up in the tide line during the day.  Also nice not having to race and dig a target between waves.

1B842F77-0FF2-4E47-AD69-A7214DE798AE.jpeg

Would like to see that pic, but congrats. Still running around doing Christmas stuff today. 🙄 Glad you found silver! I got my first silver Roosevelt this year. 👍 And second 😀 they're up now, nice looking coins.

Doh — don’t know why the field pict isn’t showing up right.  Works on this end, but here is just those coins on a towel at end of day.  

Nice. The coins look good and clean. 

Nice hunt and those coins look like their in great condition.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

I am still wondering how the 1880 Indian got there, but I was close to an older section of town.  The front side of it is a little toasty.  Never look a gift horse in the mouth, so I’ll take it.  Going back with a bigger coil for more depth.

Nice work PI, especially the IH!! Those are like hens teeth here, so I'm wondering too!đŸ€” Gotta get out there soon myself!!🍀👍👍

You didn't show that silver dime to Joe D did you? I thought Joe D found the last 2 silvers left in FL, who would have thought there was a 3rd!

Well done 🙂

We have to import these to keep the hunt exciting and to show the younger ones how coins used to be made.  But we have reales. Â đŸ€ŁÂ 

I actually saw a bunch of silvers today! But they were in a glass case in an antique shop, not my pouch!! I'm counting them anyway!!😁👍👍