Announcement: Two New Coils Available In Early January!

Let me know if I need to move this to the classified section, Steve.

I just received an email from my Distributor.

The LG24 (9.5" x 5") will have a Minimum advertised (MAP) price of $126.62 US.

The LG30 (12" x 9") will have a MAP of $152.15 US.

Thanks!

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Bohemia Miner said:

Let me know if I need to move this to the classified section, Steve.

I just received an email from my Distributor.

The LG24 (9.5" x 5") will have a Minimum advertised (MAP) price of $126.62 US.

The LG30 (12" x 9") will have a MAP of $152.15 US.

Thanks!

Both of those coils cobined are cheaper than an XP coil, and frankly, not that much more expensive than a single ML Nox coil.  Nokta Coils are generally a great value.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Both of those coils combined are cheaper than an XP coil, and frankly, not that much more expensive than a single ML Nox coil.  Nokta Coils are generally a great value.

I actually had a friend of mine sell his Nox800 and buy a Legend for just that reason.  He said extra coils were too expensive.  He kept his CTX3030, though.

Garrett's aren't too bad either!

• Like 3

Thanks for the info Bohemia.

When newbies are comparing prices for detectors, they often don't take into account the cost of a particular detector's accessories. Nokta is head and shoulders amongst the rest when it comes to value / performance for the dollar.

I've never heard of MAP. Rather, I've only heard of MSRP, to which dealers typically sell for less than MSRP. What's the MAP thing all about?

1 hour ago, Digalicious said:

Thanks for the info Bohemia.

When newbies are comparing prices for detectors, they often don't take into account the cost of a particular detector's accessories. Nokta is head and shoulders amongst the rest when it comes to value / performance for the dollar.

I've never heard of MAP. Rather, I've only heard of MSRP, to which dealers typically sell for less than MSRP. What's the MAP thing all about?

MAP is "Minimum Advertised Price".  The minimum price dealers are allowed to advertise in public settings (i.e., on their websites or on sites like eBay).  It is usually lower than MSRP.  Dealers are allowed to  sell detectors for lower than that, they just can't publically advertise those deals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was thinking they were going to introduce a M4 geared toward relic type targets.  M3 works great as it is & not just in wet ground.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I received word from my Dealer that my LG24 & LG30 coils will be shipping out Monday 01/30.

I'm really looking forward to having them both.

• Like 2