Announcement: Two New Coils Available In Early January!

1 hour ago, JCR said:

I received word from my Dealer that my LG24 & LG30 coils will be shipping out Monday 01/30.

I'm really looking forward to having them both.

My dealer informed me that my LG24 will be shipped out to me Tues. or Wed.-----Really eager to get it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well my LG 30 & LG 24 coils finally made it to me thru the Ice Storm delays. I had a chance to spend just a little time in the test garden. From the indications of how both of these coils perform, they are going to be primary in the field. The flat toe & heel are almost surgical compared to the round coils. The depth is there and of course the separation. The LG 28 & LG 15 are still great coils too, but these ellipticals seem sharper in how they handle & the tones seem crisper.  I wonder at the length of time it took Nokta to bring them out if they haven't somehow improved the Legend coil design.   I am well pleased & looking forward to in field use this weekend. I've got a list of sites to re visit!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, JCR said:

The LG 28 & LG 15 are still great coils too, but these ellipticals seem sharper in how they handle & the tones seem crisper.  I wonder at the length of time it took Nokta to bring them out if they haven't somehow improved the Legend coil design.  

They definitely improved the weight. For example, the LG 24 is the same weight as the LG 15.

It seems they may have improved on the performance as well. In theory, the LG 15 should separate better than the LG 24, yet that doesn't seem to be the case. Paystreak normally uses the 6" coil, but he's been raving about the LG 24. He says it's not coming off.