All Terrain General Vs All Terrain High Conductor

I did an air test between these 2 modes by using a high conductor copper coin (ID-91). The AT general has depth advantage over AT High conductor mode around an inch. Both mode used same setting: sensitivity - 18, recovery speed - 4, ground balance - 0, audio theme Normal + Simple. AT High conductor should go deeper? Did I do or think wrong? Would love to know your thought and if possible same air test to compare result. Thank you in advance

The two modes are close when I have tried them in actual hunting conditions with the slight edge going to high conductor...it even works good on mid conductors. 

Strick

48 minutes ago, longbow62 said:

Hey strick I always thought Park2 was better in iron than Park1 although Park2 was not quite as deep. Which AT modes act the most like Park1 and Park2?

All terrain low conductor would be more like a park 2 All terrain high conductor more like park 1 from my limited experience. 

strick

11 hours ago, strick said:

The two modes are close when I have tried them in actual hunting conditions with the slight edge going to high conductor...it even works good on mid conductors. 

Strick

It caught me by surprise that the general mode is deeper about an inch compare to HC mode for high conductive coin. I mean the HC should be deeper than General even on air test?. Assuming its using much lower frequency weight in than the general mode right? I will test it today at relic site.. If general mode is still deeper than HC for high conductive target... I don't know maybe there is something wrong with my machine

27 minutes ago, fishersari said:

It caught me by surprise that the general mode is deeper about an inch compare to HC mode for high conductive coin. I mean the HC should be deeper than General even on air test?. Assuming its using much lower frequency weight in than the general mode right? I will test it today at relic site.. If general mode is still deeper than HC for high conductive target... I don't know maybe there is something wrong with my machine

What recovery speed is default in each mode? I was wondering if maybe that has something to do with it.

6 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

What recovery speed is default in each mode? I was wondering if maybe that has something to do with it.

all setting are the same for both modes. Recovery was at 4 for default recovery speed i need to reset it back and check

12 hours ago, longbow62 said:

Hey strick I always thought Park2 was better in iron than Park1 although Park2 was not quite as deep. Which AT modes act the most like Park1 and Park2?

Interesting that you say that.

I ALWAYS use Park 1, but recently, at some sites where the iron falsing was driving me absolutely crazy, I've switched over to Park 2, and it seems to REALLY settle down the falses...I was quite surprised...

Is this what you mean by "better in iron?"

Anyone else find Park 2 less "falsy?"

Steve

4 hours ago, steveg said:

Interesting that you say that.

I ALWAYS use Park 1, but recently, at some sites where the iron falsing was driving me absolutely crazy, I've switched over to Park 2, and it seems to REALLY settle down the falses...I was quite surprised...

Is this what you mean by "better in iron?"

Anyone else find Park 2 less "falsy?"

Steve

Yes Park2 always falses less in iron for me. Park2 is all I use in a heavy iron patch. I've made the comment for years, but no one ever seems to listen. They always say, but Park1 hits high conductors better. While that is true Park1 is a little bit deeper the program falses more using a low I.B. like F2-0. Especially on deep single nails. Also I've found That Park2 seems to give you more clues on deep iffy targets you think might be a silver. In Park2 you have a much better chance telling if the deep iffys are iron or a good target. That's one reason I could always run F2-0 without being frustrated. Also another reason I constantly make the comment I seldom dig any iron.  Park1 is a tad deeper on silver, and I do use it where I know all the silver is going to be edge of detection deep without much iron around.