I Think The Manticore Falls Short On Saving Programs

khouse

After having the machine in my hands I will explain what I have found. 

1- You can edit and save 4 ferrous limit patterns.  These patterns are global.  
2- You can customize 1 discrimination pattern for each search mode.  This disc pattern is not global.
3. You can save only 1 custom search mode to favorites

My critique is this -

Why not give us 4 global disc patterns - preset and custom 1,2,3 and 4 just like the ferrous limits?  How about a "combine" feature?
Why limit it to just 4?
When you scroll to custom ferrous pattern 1,2,3 and 4 the front page image doesn't change showing you the pattern?  You must open each one up to see the pattern.

I consider a discrimination pattern as being both ferrous and conductive disc patterns combined such as on an etrac
I would have liked to see the Manticore set up to easily migrate disc/ferrous patterns into any search mode you choose.

One other note......

I feel that ML seeing the by product of the height of the newly designed arm cuff made the claim the added height was for ergonomics.  The same goes for tilting the hand grip forward a little more as well.  The result is the new angle and added cuff height hasn't really changed the combined angle. 

I'm not bashing here.  I like the machine.  Possibly a machine that may dethrone what I believe to be the best coin machine made - the etrac.

• Like 6

I love the red on my Vanquish.  I just don't understand why the 700 and 900 got it and the M didn't?  Unless the actual screen is a different animal not even working with the red?  Without the light on in the daylight I can't see anything on the M's screen.  I don't remember the 800 being so.  I only needed the light on that one in the dark....... 

• The title was changed to I Think The Manticore Falls Short On Saving Programs

Even this guy can't figure the Praying Manticore out!

th.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1