After A Hard Day Of Relic Hunting

6 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

I reach for this. Nice

George, I am truly sorry that you are so down on your luck and if you drop by I would be glad to cook up some Spam and eggs for you. I can also make a tray of biscuits with some jam and butter to go with them.

Before you leave to go home I can make you a few baloney sandwiches for you trip. Just let me know if you want cheese on them and other condiments that you would like.

I think I also have an RC Cola to go with it so you will have a drink.

Good luck and I hope that you land back on your feet soon. 

2 hours ago, Bootscrape said:

That possum on your can looks downright mad.... maybe he’s looking for where the rest of his family is....

E8C92E75-8781-4713-B2AF-288DFC321B31.jpeg

I love them.They don't carry Rabies , only babies. They eat more ticks which is a plus. Now if the Chicken would only teach them to cross the road it would prove that it could be done.

1 hour ago, Valens Legacy said:

George, I am truly sorry that you are so down on your luck and if you drop by I would be glad to cook up some Spam and eggs for you. I can also make a tray of biscuits with some jam and butter to go with them.

Before you leave to go home I can make you a few baloney sandwiches for you trip. Just let me know if you want cheese on them and other condiments that you would like.

I think I also have an RC Cola to go with it so you will have a drink.

Good luck and I hope that you land back on your feet soon. 

Wow your the one to talk. RC Cola? I would gladly send 19.00 a month to help support you. 😂

8 hours ago, D&P-OR said:

That oughta get the ole stomach ah growlin!

Faster then Taco Bell.😁

8 hours ago, BigSkyGuy said:

How would one go about creaming a possum?

Running them over. Ouch. Please don't.

13 hours ago, BigSkyGuy said:

How would one go about creaming a possum?

How about......with a truck or car like everybody else 🥸?

I'm surprised there aren't more of the Roadkill Cafe's like we have uptah camp !

And yes , there are possums here too .   

Personally , I never stopped for roadkill ,,,cafe' or otherwise....🤪

21 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Wow your the one to talk. RC Cola? I would gladly send 19.00 a month to help support you. 😂

Well you know that the RC cola is a southern thing and I was trying to make it a nice meal for you with plenty to drink. I know that the RC has been in the garage for several years and should look close to the can you showed, wit just a little bit of rust forming on it.

AS far as the $19.00 a month you can mail it to the address I have sent you.

Thanks for sponsoring me this month.

On 2/22/2023 at 12:19 AM, geof_junk said:

When I was about 10 years old I spent 2 months on holidays at my great Uncle George and Aunty Ollie in a remote farm in Tasmania. Most of the meat we ate  was rabbits, possum and Kangaroo that was either trapped or shot on the farm. Cows were of the dairy breed and used to make Milk, butter and cheese only. I must say I had enjoyed trapping and the food at the time. 

I once grilled a rare haulda Rabbit. Yes Sir.. Hauled it off the road.