Question On X-Terra Pro

DSMITH

giving the Xterra Pro a serious look but I have a question on connecting a set of wireless neckband speaker to the Xterra Pro

will any wireless earbuds or headphones work with the Xterra Pro or do you have to use a set from minelab ???

what is the wireless connection that the Xterra Pro utilizes to connect to the headphones ???

50 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

giving the Xterra Pro a serious look but I have a question on connecting a set of wireless neckband speaker to the Xterra Pro

will any wireless earbuds or headphones work with the Xterra Pro or do you have to use a set from minelab ???

what is the wireless connection that the Xterra Pro utilizes to connect to the headphones ???

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, George Kinsey said:

Thanks for the reply George appreciate it

53 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

Thanks for the reply George appreciate it

Your welcome. I have one now. My X-terra should be here tomorrow to test.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2023 at 5:34 AM, George Kinsey said:

Your welcome. I have one now. My X-terra should be here tomorrow to test.

Getting every thing charged up now. Will report what I find out tonight. Will also try some nox coils and the coiltek.Later

• Like 1

9 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Getting every thing charged up now. Will report what I find out tonight. Will also try some nox coils and the coiltek.Later

The transmitter is very sensitive to the detector's coil cable and control box. You will need to find a place to mount it so you don't hear the noise. Will take it outside and try again.

On 4/4/2023 at 4:22 AM, George Kinsey said:

Not a good match so far. Getting feedback from the coil cable and control box using the Legend Headphones.

- ML-85 / ML-105 wireless headphones

-  try to connect wireless headphones with BT LE Audio on nrf5340

- any BT Aptx LL system (transmiter and receiver)  + wire headphones

- any BT APTX LL transmiter + BT APTX LL headphones

- special detectors system from Garrett, ML, Quest, Mars (transmiter and receiver based on TI PurePath wireless audio ) + wire headphones

- try to made receiver from ML-85 / ML-105 + any wire headphones

Returning the wireless receiver which has noise issues and buying the Trond Receiver. I have Trond Wireless Headphone so maybe this combo will work. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Returning the wireless receiver which has noise issues and buying the Trond Receiver. I have Trond Wireless Headphone so maybe this combo will work. Fingers crossed.

Screenshot_2023-04-07-00-12-47-700_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.e2543ad1580f6482190b373b287705f9.jpg

Trond use APTX LL (low latency), latency  ≈ 20ms. But wireless headphones must also have aptx LL.

• Like 1