We Are Getting Closer To The Arrival

When we do get it I know it will be right.

On 4/19/2023 at 11:47 PM, D&P-OR said:

I want the Quest Xpointer Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁

I already have it, in fact I liked the first one I ordered so much which was the original X Pointer max that I ended up purchasing the new 2023 model that comes with what Quest calls the Magic Holster also, which I like even more than the first one I purchased, if you do decide to order one make sure you get the 2023 model that comes with the magic Holster as it does not false as much as the original version, I can actually run the 2023 model on boost sensitivity where the original model I have to set the sensitivity to medium to high no way can I use the original set on the Boost sensitivity, both models I run the volume at 3 and they are both plenty loud enough at 3 if I take the volume to 5 they both are blaringly loud

I do like both models but the 2023 X Pointer Max model is my favorite pin pointer of all I have used, just a great pin pointer all together in my opinion

8 hours ago, DSMITH said:

I do like both models but the 2023 X Pointer Max model is my favorite pin pointer of all I have used, just a great pin pointer all together in my opinion

I have the 2021 "old" 🙂 version . My favorite pinpointer by far too, a great design by quest , thanks to them .. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to We Are Getting Closer To The Arrival