Recovery Service Thrives During School Holidays..

Eric,

we all know that you are always trying to out do the next person, so please let us know if you were wearing a scuba suit on the last picture. I would hate to find out that you were just trying to hold your breath detecting the shore line.

Great finds and glad to see some of it going back to the owners.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

please let us know if you were wearing a scuba suit on the last picture. I would hate to find out that you were just trying to hold your breath detecting the shore line.

Yes, I was scuba detecting.. 😄 I got lost underwater (again) and came up to have a look where I was.. My breath holding ability sucks.. ☹️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Matt4gold said:

The car key was a deal. Some of the cut keys can get very expensive. 

Yes, the owner told me that she had a quote for $1200 to get it replaced.. She got a great deal but then again so did I with $50 for a 10 minute hunt..  She did have to come back to the island to pick it up..  

• Like 5

Recovered 2 rings for high school gal who just graduated on the Isle of Palms, SC. Her 6year old cousin picked up the towel and rings went flying in loose sand. Took hour and 15 minutes to get to her because of a over turned semi on the highway. Took 10 minutes to find her rings. $20 back then paid for my gas. Always a good feeling to return something of value to someone. 

• Like 3