Deus 2 Update V1.0 Released

Sandheron

49 minutes ago, Mirda said:

Created an account, but no confirmation email...

Same. Checked spam, nothing. It's been about a half hour since I tried to register an account. In our microwave world XP seems to still operate as a Dutch oven. 

• Like 1

Unmasking and audio and iron silencer filter improved which means better iron site performance... so that is the right direction.

• Like 3

I would imagine the excuse is their servers are overwhelmed. I'm not buying that as an excuse if it is one,  since they know exactly the number of units that are out in the wild and surely they built their IT to handle that amount. One would think anyways. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brys said:

Can’t update as some problem with validation

beaucracy is terrible ,for why?

probably just their server getting pounded by all the sign-ups since my old login was nullified...

Just now, Skate said:

I would imagine the excuse is their servers are overwhelmed. I'm not buying that as an excuse if it is one,  since they know exactly the number of units that are out in the wild and surely they built their IT to handle that amount. One would think anyways. 

beat me to it!

• Like 1

We finally have an update but can’t actually have it. It’s like they put up the grail shaped beacon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1