My Form For Custom Programs

damatman88

With all of the new updates that keep coming and wiping out my previous settings for custom programs, I have generated a form to put all of the settings for each program. It's a Google document and hope it will help you because I think it's helping me! When you click on the link, it will automatically force a copy, so that you can edit it. Hope you're able to access it. Let me know what you think. Custom Program Deus II

I think it's great, one of my first college projects in the 70s was determining what kind of computer a local business needed. I gave them a note pad and pencil and told them why, Computers were too expensive and unreliable back then, it was a small business.

It has also proven to be true that computers did not lessen the need for paper backup, I proved that again and again until I retired a couple of years ago. I believe paper consumption about tripled with the advent of computers. 🤣

At this point keeping a spreadsheet of your favorite flavor on your cellphone is pretty reliable, and changing it is easy.