Double Check Them Holes For 18k

Flat out wore myself out yesterday detecting - Lots of tight grids.   Even faded on F350 and Joe D while texting last night.

Wife got some of the change and the brand new-ish Jessica Simpson designer sunglasses to wear, so she is styling.  They will go with the other new ones she got the other day.

I scored 3 rings.  1 junker, 1 18k engagement as well as the 1 18k wedding band kicker.  Yes the 2 rings are a set.  Someone is probably not happy.  Basically the diamond ring rang up 49 on the D2 (beach sens).  The better news is after I was done admiring the diamond ring I remembered to double check the hole.  Guess what another 49 on D2 😊 😃 😜 Well the rest is history — the wedding band came out next.  Both same size and maker.  I cannot not find any inclusions in the diamond with my loops so off to the jeweler this upcoming weekend for the big microscope inspect and hopefully a quick appraisal.

Great Day!  The gold dance happened!  Double check those holes for 18K!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_1323.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_1340.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_1345.jpeg

Matt and the 4th and ……… 10th time too!  😂 

Absolutely outstanding, PI-Man. 🏆 Not only did you beat my best by 4k each on two rings in one hole, you scored a diamond. A square cut diamond. 🥳 And a little over a year later. 😀 Seems this two ring thing is kinda rare!

Hope the Deus is helping you stay out longer. And thanks for the ID's!

F350 and Joe D thank you for cheering me on.  You guys must have sent good luck.  Most people probably do not know I was actually texting pictures to 350 & Joe D right after diamond ring came out then I had to text back a minute later with the wedding band.  They were getting play by play.  😂  

No question the D2 is very forgiving on the arm.  The more I use it the more impressed I get.  Determined to learn it this year.  Heck I learned the V3i (BTW still my favorite screen to look at visually).   My TDI (primary machine) is just taking a short break while I am healing from surgeries, but I did have it out the other day for a short time at a 1715 beach.  It’s not too bad in weight but not like the D2’s weight (feather).  Each machine has its place.  

Very nice hunt and that is a very fine designer ring set, close to the 15 to 20 thousand rang.

I bet someone would love to get those back, but I am glad to see that they will go to someone who deserves them for the hard work to save them.

Good luck on your next hunt.

I saw a similar set of rings and they were in the same price range, girlfriend is hinting at marriage but I'm not quite sure about it at this time.

Valens — you can always tell her what I tell my wife when she wants a new ring.  I say grab a detector. but it might take awhile to find the ring.  😂 just kidding.   We like to call the beach the jewelry store.  😆 

So I did find the manufacturer/jeweler who makes the ring set I found.  Yep looks like a designer ring set that ain’t cheap from what I can see on their website and they are also not based in the U.S.  Sent them an email reaching out to inquire about the design.  Who knows they might be able to help.  Rings like coins travel.  Also sent a couple more emails out to some other leads.

7 hours ago, PI-Man said:

you can always tell her what I tell my wife when she wants a new ring.  I say grab a detector. but it might take awhile to find the ring.

Thanks for the advice, but we are only talking about marriage and I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

She enjoys going panning and sluicing and is now learning how to use a metal detector. We have a lot more in common and the nights are nice also, but I just don't know for sure.

I think it is better to wait and be certain than to go through a divorce later. She wants a large family and I just want 2 or 3 kids while she says that's not enough and wants it doubled or tripled.