Has The Tarsacci Passed Away?

Well the heavens open up and at Sunday night I heard from the man .

The message had a heading of small coil that I’d sent him but not one word was said about a small coil in his reply back to me. The only thing he said was some great things was coming but wanted to be sure it was protected before a new unit hit the market. 
 Not a word on a time line for this to come about.

So the Tarsacci coming off the line today is the same as the one a year ago.

It’s just too many new detectors out now at a lesser price to be sitting on your hands and not offering something new.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Yatahaze323

I’m sure what you said is true being companies some that is would steal from their own mother.

My problem is not only my age is a contributing factor but I got money burning 🥵 a hole in my pocket.

Chuck 

PS with a e bike coming today I just may make it but if I don’t don’t  send flowers. Send money so my wife can buy me another new detector too put in the casket with me  

Like I’m going to send it back if I have trouble with it.

• 2 weeks later...

You know things are bad here when a detector company that’s been out of business over a year has more activity than here.

Chuck 

• Oh my! 1

• 1 month later...

I still use mine, but only for water hunting. Manticore just cannot handle black sand like the Tarsacci. There are many places where the Tarsacci or a PI are the only options, so I keep it around.

• Like 5