Memory Lane On The Tarsacci

I had been viewing something other than the Tarsacci and was trying to make my way back to the forum when up pops I believe every video made on the Tarsacci.

It’s so hard believe after all this time not one word of anything new about the Tarsacci. 
 What I seen the last video was made in October 22 on the Tarsacci. I would think a dealer out there should know something but if not be asking the man in the know. I sure didn’t get anything out of him . I got a thank you for being a customer but not one word about just maybe coming out with a small coil.

Detector Stuff I know you’re not a dealer for the Tarsacci but you had planned a interview with that company . Do you see yourself doing that anytime soon?

I don’t see myself buying back into the same I had but I wish I’d keep it. That’s more I can say for all the other detectors I’ve own. The Tarsacci had be the best built detector I’ve owned but’s just in need of some updates.

Only time will tell where the Tarsacci will be in a year from now. I truly hope not in a dead file somewhere.

Chuck 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed a dealer the other day just to see if maybe he knew something or even talked with the powers that be.

I left this space so I could post all that he knew. If you’re having trouble reading it is because he didn’t know more than you and I.

Sad as it is that’s it in a nutshell.

Chuck 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck, I had told you a long time ago that Dimitar had no plans of ever coming out w a small coil. He was quite adamant on that. 

Aaron

Aaron  

I know you did like you said long time ago but I was still in hopes he would.

I really don’t see Dimitar coming out with anything.

I think that should cover it all with my above statement.

Aaron when you were a dealer and you making the videos that you did that made Tarsacci. I’ve yet to see one video that Dimitar made on it . It’s like he could care less  

It’s just too many new detectors that’s coming out that show they want your business and I’m willing to give it to them.

Detectors and cars have something in common in if a car looked the same from year to year it would get to the point they wouldn’t be selling. The same goes with a detector in you got to add a bell and whistle now and then to keep sales up .

Chuck 

The story I’m about to tell you may be the same thing with Tarsacci.

This old cowboy had been in this bar drinking all day long and was higher than a kite . Two of his friends that’s if you want to call them that said let’s go turn Joe’s saddle around on his horse. Well they did and was waiting for a big laugh when Joe left.

It was around midnight when Joe had his fill and out that barroom door he went. By then everyone in the bar knew what his friends had done and all was having a laugh about it.

All of a sudden Joe came staggering back in the bar hollowing that someone had cut his horses head off and he’s still alive.Someone in the bar said Joe if someone cut your horses up off he can’t be alive. Joe said I know he’s still alive because I stuck my finger in his windpipe and he’s still breathing.

Maybe this is what’s wrong with Tarsacci in someone could have turned Dimitars saddle around on Tarsacci and no I didn’t stick my finger in his windpipe to see if he’s still breathing. I’ll leave that to Dimitar,

Chuck