Has The Tarsacci Passed Away?

I’ve seen more activity in a funeral home than what I see here.

This is what happens when even the company don’t show interest in what people have to say and don’t respond to questions ask bye email.

Sad to say something good could be something great in given time.

Chuck 

Tarsacci went the way of the Blisstool. It showed promise but had no practical use.

Mine is still finding stuff my other detectors can't or don't in iron and minerals.

• Like 2

Still using exclusively.  Trying to learn all I can before having to send it back to the loaner.  Honestly, I've not found anything that the Equinox or Manticore couldn't.  Another day trip tomorrow to an old plantation site.   I really believe it might excel at the beach or other extremely harsh areas.

• Like 2

I might add, I know and understand why Dimitar is so secretive about revealing more detailed information on the salt balance (so called)/ threshold interactions and settings.  A lot of things can change with just small adjustments and if you get one thing set wrong the machines can be severely handicapped. Yea, sure, there's quite a bit of information here about how people (users) have set the machine up but to be quite frank, some of these settings just won’t work in my area.  Every location can be different and some of my sites gives the Tarsacci no leading edge over the Equinox.  The essential requirement for the Tarsacci is super bad ground and I'm assuming the salt water beach.  But, I'm pressing on, learning more with each outing.  

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Has The Tarsacci Passed Away?

I can understand that Dimitar don’t shout it out to the world of something new he’s coming out with on a new Tarsacci but the trouble he don’t say anything .

We  see all the time of a company coming out with a new detector and don’t have a small coil in the makes and don’t show a interest on having one. Dimitar is truly one that fits that bill.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day for Tarsacci and the year to come.

Chuck 

I really liked my tarsacci , but had to pay my car inshurance, I miss the detector and want another , but am so broke , I may get the new simplex, just so i can get in the water , but I miss the way it could ignor and see thru small foils , I hope they can find a way to get the price down , I would love to have another

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Tar is still it for me. Where I stay in the winter, replenished beaches, mild salt water, a different machine won't make a whole lot of difference.  (If any).    At 74 I still got some Pop, but I see myself being out hunted by youngers (in their 60's ).   The Tar can cancel out the salt noise, and it plenty deep for me.    The sad reality of it all is nobody is carrying change, gold has turned into Stainless, so even a good hunter has to be lucky too.     I got a busy beach I hunt every year for a week coming up late August.   So We'll See.      

• Like 4

Dancer I’m glad to see you going well but on age I’m ahead by 8 years on you.

When you get past a certain age it’s best to hunt with another so if one can’t get up the other is there to help him to.

Thanks for posting. This Tarsacci part of this forum is just about dead in the water and if it continue at this pace it will go totally dead.

Always the best to you Dance.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just again sent the powers that be asking for a small coil for the Tarsacci and if anything new Tarsacci coming out in the near future.

This will be my last time to email anyone asking about the Tarsacci.

If bye some unknown powers that be I do get a reply back I’ll post it here.

Chuck 

• Like 1