Field Of Dreams ( Wood Of Soaked Through On This Hunt) 1863 Civil War Token

BTW this token is top 10 all time finds list for me and my 6 years or so swangalangin. One day when I grow up ima find a fresh camp even if small and get some unicorn pieces! That's my motivation and I dig for hours day after day,rabbit hole after rabbit hole of dead ends,pieces of the story and so on for a off the very known written record gem that's waiting on me and my kiddos when I trip over it! 🙃 could be at the f.o.d. even after 400ish hours others 40years and a university dig  several summers long she still produces in a blow your mind small Sq ft core redoubt area. I've been slowly putting time in going away from core and so far every direction has produced and possibilities are vast because over 2years occupation with 20-60 full timers and many many marches of up to 10k yanks overnights and more on and around the grounds with several skirts n captured events. I have permission written in the land trust from owner who died which is so incredible he did that without me knowing and the lady he left it to tells me these stories of how he was happy seeing us come and dig it's wild. 

She's a hippie liberal but pro 2a and we shoot the s=÷× on philosophy and murica almost every appearance. 

All previous detectorist came swang and nail bits were to much for they're soft hands I reckon as they were largely 1 n done I was told. Crazy because first day atpro 6ish years ago 9 mine balls 6 gen service buttons and mycbuddy snagged acouple of both as well. Sorry to much I know but I was just recapping and writing some pretty darn cool things that I'm greatful and lucky to have as it's by far my #1 perm ever. So thick,far from done even in core because nails and dozens of acres untouched with spring ( only water) 150yds from core and I'm circling 40yds and in over all those legit hours. So hope is high and I don't swing anywhr I haven't read or heard of a reason to swing because there must be hope for piece of mind right? I can't swing on maybe or ya never know personally there must be evidence of old activities or I'd pop a few cans with bit of iron and leave disappointed and mad as hell! Lol 😆 with known history and hope I'll dig in a trash pile for a lone wheat head happily 

Fantastic finds for such conditions to hunt in, Good luck on your next outing.

Reverse matters!  Jaeger (seems link feature isn't working...) has 13 photos on p. 72 with the Indian Head although not all match yours.  Please post a photo of the reverse.