Quick Spin With The M8 Coil For The Manticore In The Test Garden

Borrowed a M8 coil from a tester for a week or so to do some testing. Good first impression and the it appears to work better than the 11" with the new update in my soil. Handles EMI better and is plenty deep. Here's a quick video. I'll do some more in the coming weeks.

Thats funny as I was just thinking that you should have one by now as it seems you have to be a you-tuber these days to have one. Glad you got to try it out. who knows maybe they will be for sale before the end of the year 🤣 Now I'll watch your video..

strick 

I wouldn't have the patience to hunt in your soil.  To me it seems like you near need to dig it all or you'll miss so much.

On 7/14/2023 at 4:34 PM, strick said:

Thats funny as I was just thinking that you should have one by now as it seems you have to be a you-tuber these days to have one. Glad you got to try it out. who knows maybe they will be for sale before the end of the year 🤣 Now I'll watch your video..

strick 

I just happened to luck out with being able to try one. Last I heard they were planning on having them in dealers hands in August or September.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:12 PM, phrunt said:

I wouldn't have the patience to hunt in your soil.  To me it seems like you near need to dig it all or you'll miss so much.

Yep it can be frustrating and that's why I hunt a lot of places with a PI.

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2023 at 8:42 PM, abenson said:

I just happened to luck out with being able to try one. Last I heard they were planning on having them in dealers hands in August or September.

Minelab lies again...😃

strick

This is the information I could get, "Minelab is expecting a restock at the end of October. That would be to hit their Aus warehouse, so if any makes it to NZ, it would be early to mid-November."