I'm very excited to be a part of this site!! I was doing some metal detecting on my property today in south Carolina that has had revolutionary war relics found on it before. I dug these two items today and I'm not sure what they are. I would really appreciate the help. It would greatly appreciate it. The iron piece I believe is a type of buckle. The other one I really have no idea.

1691971105511392443808134083813.jpg

16919710514518108077304664102905.jpg

Top item appears to be a partial antique shoe or boot heel plate, probably 1800's.

Bottom appears to be a common antique iron buckle frame, probably horse tack but hard to tell without a coin or other common object in the picture for scale.  Hard to date in its high state of corrosion.  

Keep going, looks like there's more stuff out there.

Your making a good start of it.   Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome and hope to see you find some of those Revolutionary War relics! 👍

What detector are you using?

looks like it is dated 1700 to 1765, great find

That's an old one looking at the shank.

Now you’re cooking.  That is definitely first half of 18th century, as others have stated, based on the shank.  Do a Google search on how to date antique buttons based on the shank, design, and backmarks.  Start looking for concentrations of square nails which are a telltale of previous old structures and hit those areas hard.