Going After The Nails

You will make some good finds by doing that. Get a decent size rare earth magnet to speed up finding the dug nails.

• Like 4

Good ole pi would find all the nails for ya and then some πŸ™‚

If your getting bigger spikes on needle you may want to dig those but should be ok ignoring the tiny blips. I'd concentrate efforts on the larger than nail range of targets to clear the area.

Still amazes me how the old simple machines still do well in some conditions.

• Like 2

Nice finds and just a few more of them you can finish that dog house that you wanted to build. Just kidding.

That Tracker IV can hit those nails about 6-8 deep in my area, how deep can you get them in your area.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Looks like you’ve nailed it! Sorry couldn’t resist.

So have you.....Β Interests:Β Retirement πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 1

I plan on retiring at 62 and I am 59 nowΒ  cant find work , I am like the old detectors , out dated ,Β  now as far as nails go the tracker in this soil gets them 6-7 and bigger ones 8 and pop cans 12 -to 13 inches tell ya I would like to get a nexus over the spot

great depreasion.PNG

• Like 2

Β I retired at 55 but was planning to do it a bit sooner but redundance entitlements and tax yearlyΒ periodΒ made me go pass my 55 birthday by a few months. So get into the best financial period required to leave and go for it. Note old age and death is a lot closer than what you might think. If you make a century (100yr) you are already past half way.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😁  😊😊😊😊😊😊   

• Like 1