Coinshooting With The D2 Turns Up Unusual Find

CPT_GhostLight

Wildlife visitation is always a bonus CPT! No horned lizards here in New England. I did have a big leggy coyote visit me a couple of hunts ago. I think it heard the high pitched iron falsing bleeding from my WSA IIs. It was expecting an easy rodent meal and was disappointed to see me. LIke just about every other coyote I've crossed paths with over the years, it left in a hurry when it figured out I wasn't breakfast.

That honker ring must have got your heart beating.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Cap'n gets the gold! 🏆

Nice going, I want to try that fast program when relic season rolls around. 👍

The infinity symbol and hoop earring aren't silver? Look for tiny hallmarks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Cap'n gets the gold! 🏆

Nice going, I want to try that fast program when relic season rolls around. 👍

The infinity symbol and hoop earring aren't silver? Look for tiny hallmarks. 

Thanks F350!

No marks on the hoop earring or infinity necklace. The earring was attracted by a magnet but the infinty was not.

• Like 1

That was a great hunt. We used to have quite a few Horned Toads here when I was a kid. The Fire Ant put them out of business. Same with quail. Hogs haven’t helped either.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JCR said:

That was a great hunt. We used to have quite a few Horned Toads here when I was a kid. The Fire Ant put them out of business. Same with quail. Hogs haven’t helped either.

The Colorado hornytoads are smaller than the ones we had in Central Texas when I was a kid, which were the size of Volkswagens. 😉

• Like 1

That’s a great hunt, CPT! 👍

• Thanks 1

I wonder how many other people were digging pull tab readings all day long looking for that gold ring? 😄 You plucked it out right off the side of the road.  Nice hit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I wonder how many other people were digging pull tab readings all day long looking for that gold ring? 😄 You plucked it out right off the side of the road.  Nice hit!

Thanks, sohN! I think a lot of people notched out bottle caps and pennies looking for silver dimes and quarters. 😉

• Like 1