Website Rollback - New Update ×

Another Last Minute Save

Good work, sometimes you just have to keep your head down until you find what you are after. ? 

• Thanks 1

Nice looking ring. I'll bet it's got some good weight to it too! I remember going to a beach once and the first target I dug was a 14K ring. It thought... oh boy here we go! 3 hours later I had 1 penny, a little junk and that gold ring. Ya never know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That thing hurts my eyes ? Beauty of a ring. I find the same thing, that I usually hit a lot of good targets towards the end of the hunt. By that time, I'm too tired and already dreading the 2 hour trip home to continue hunting. When I return the next time, all of that area is different, probably sanded in. You have to keep taking what you can while the beach lets you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hardtimehermit said:

Good work, sometimes you just have to keep your head down until you find what you are after. ? 

Thanks, Sometimes I can almost feel that I'm getting closer to the gold - this was NOT one of those times. ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, okara gold said:

Nice looking ring. I'll bet it's got some good weight to it too! I remember going to a beach once and the first target I dug was a 14K ring. It thought... oh boy here we go! 3 hours later I had 1 penny, a little junk and that gold ring. Ya never know.

Thanks o.g., The insides of the soldered together rings are hollowed out so they are not as heavy as they look - 3.7 grams total. The ring is also very small - between size 4 and 5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

That thing hurts my eyes ? Beauty of a ring. I find the same thing, that I usually hit a lot of good targets towards the end of the hunt. By that time, I'm too tired and already dreading the 2 hour trip home to continue hunting. When I return the next time, all of that area is different, probably sanded in. You have to keep taking what you can while the beach lets you.

Thanks school, I couldn't agree more with this: "You have to keep taking what you can while the beach lets you." When the heavy targets start making an appearance, that is the time to hit it hard. ?

• Like 1

Thank you midalake, Not the most valuable ring but pretty eye-catching and fun to find.