Manticore Coil Options (m-8, M-9, M-11, M-15)

Guys I found out long ago that a little of something is better than a lot of nothing.

Now I’m not saying you should be happy with it but for now I guess anything is better than nothing.

Guys if you come here the conclusion I said about the same in both paragraphs you’re right.

It’s just no easy way to let you down.

Chuck 

On 9/1/2023 at 3:34 PM, midalake said:

I think many are wanting a M-10.5 :biggrin:

I want a M6 😍 But it will never happen. Can't see why there is even an M9.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TerryinHawaii said:

I only water hunt in the ocean and I have preordered a M-9 to increase my chances of finding gold chains.

I'd like to see a comparison test on chains between the M8 and M15 to see how much difference there is on medium to large thickness chains. There's not a whole lot of value in tiny delicate hard-to-detect thin chains anyway.

• Like 1

I'm all about weight, the M8 doesn't look very light, so if there was an M9 or M6 oval, that was lighter than the M8 I would buy that before the M8. I spend most all my time in grass so the coils I have, all seem like they are built twice as heavy as I need. 

16 hours ago, TerryinHawaii said:

I only water hunt in the ocean and I have preordered a M-9 to increase my chances of finding gold chains.

hold up.. so minelab confirm sell the m9? a dealer here also talked about the m9.. he said maybe the second batch will be including the m9 but I just took it as hearsay..

Regarding the m8 I'm so satisfied with the coil run at my salt beach on fine gold so much so  I'm wondering if m9 will be even better. I also start learning the prospecting audio.. I have tested the full tones vs prospecting audio and I found out for me the best chance to find fine gold is using prospecting audio + m8

15 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

There's not a whole lot of value in tiny delicate hard-to-detect thin chains anyway.

gassppp... gold is a gold is a gold is a gold 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, fishersari said:

I have tested the full tones vs prospecting audio and I found out for me the best chance to find fine gold is using prospecting audio

I think if more people would give prospecting audio a real try, more would be using it. I imagine it's tough to change from what you're used to from years of using the Nox 600/800 tones to something totally different like prospecting audio. There's a lot of detail to the various sounds of different targets with prospecting.

• Like 2