D2 - V2.0 Impromptu Test Hunt Yields 2 Firsts! ( Edited- Part Deux On Page 2)

CPT_GhostLight

Relic central.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to D2 - V2.0 Impromptu Test Hunt Yields 2 Firsts! ( Edited- Part Deux On Page 2)

Nice additions Cap'n, and sorry you lost your Park Probe, lost mine recently but found it under some stuff in my RV. 

If you have a tool belt, I strongly recommend this rather pricey scabbard for your next one:

https://www.amazon.com/Occidental-Leather-5032-Tapered-Holster/dp/B000KL56FS

It oozes cool. 😎 Sent one to @kac, not sure he uses it with the longer version but it should hold it just the same. I was one of the field trial recipients and was so grateful I thought I'd recompense.

It is intended for an "Ironworkers Bull pin", whatever that is, and I imagine there are other sizes but this one is perfect for the original Park Probe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

So when I got back from vacation yesterday, I went to pick up my accumulated mail and found this in there...

Devils Tongue Relic Reaper-4-InchBlade-2000.JPEG

All I can say is a huge Thank You to @kac for replacing my lost Park Probe! He also included a new model he's developing for relic hunters to test for him. I am calling it the Relic Reaper after @F350Platinum's Relic Reaper program. kac may name it something else to avoid a law suit, 🤣 so how about calling it the Dirt Shark! 😎 Watch for a post later on for more about that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The new stealthier relic hunters version looks very intriguing and a must have.Oh boy a new toy!

• Like 2

On 9/30/2023 at 9:10 PM, midalake said:

Looks like a couple of grill tools for a Ginsu chef! 😁

They definitely slice and dice and make mounds of root slaw!🤣

The new "Dirt Shark" made made quick work of tough knotted root balls in the scrubs! 😎

• Like 3