Seven Silvers And Then Some!

@Doc Bach I believe the cup is pewter.  It's bottomless, so if there were any marks, they're gone. 

@geof_junk  The token is from a furniture store. Most of the name has corroded away, I need to do a bit more puzzling. 

@jim tn I'll definitely give it another whack, though the clock is ticking. The house was recently sold, and my permission will probably expire as soon as the new owners get the keys. 

• Thanks 2

Killer hunt SwiftSword! 👍 Good on ya for jumping on an opportunity, all the owner can say is no. It's much more fun when they don't. 😁

Apparently multiple silver coin finds in one day is getting rare, I think the best I ever did was 3, and my "fever" kicked in after the first 🤣 

Your ship wheel button is intriguing, might have something to do with steamships or yachting. Could you post front and back photos?

Hope you find other interesting relics there, seems high potential.

• Like 1

Went back last night and combed the place with different programs and settings and the large coil for coverage. Squeezed out one more silver quarter, an 1886 IHP, a few wheaties. None of my hunts seem complete without a spoon. However, this one is good enough to put back into circulation. 
71910576868__24044B42-9733-4E5A-9F96-45F378438787.fullsizerender.thumb.jpeg.3485a9133067aada54457d59708e6f67.jpeg

• Like 3

That's great. You know there's still a few more hiding.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SwiftSword said:

Here's the thing... I know a place is never really hunted out, but at some point I just grow tired of tramping over the same ground and listening to the same trash. I think I've had my fill here.
I am eyeing the neighbor's yard, tough 😄

Back in the middle 1970's my ex digging partner and I went knocking on doors in our town and the neighboring towns.He had the Midas touch with the older gals who were usually at home in those days and rarely got turned away.Myself on the other hand rarely got a yes.😩

• Like 1